Friday 3 August 2012

Seeing stars?

This is a case of a card I saw on someone from America's blog.  It uses the Stars 2 Big Shot die from Stampin' Up, not available in Australia.  Fortunately I have a friend who recently returned from a trip to US and bought me this die while they were away.  Aren't I lucky to have such a good friend.  

Have used Early Expresso and Read Red cardstock, along with First Edition DSP.  This is my favourite paper and I was pleased to see that SU like it too, so much so that it will return in our 2011-2012 Annual Catalogue.  




Needs a bit more tweaking to get the shapes right, but it would make a great card for a teenager or male, and no stamping involved. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This card looks really good - and ti looks like something even I could do <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card Cheryl. I really like the cut in the Early Expresso.

    ReplyDelete