Friday 17 August 2012

A little bit excited

I'm a little bit excited at the moment because I have finally gotten one of my cards published.  It's in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft magazine Vol 18 No 8.  I knew it was going to be in, just not which edition, so I was a little happy after looking in the letterbox to find a complimentary copy of the magazine with my card in it.  And its in with two other Stampin' Up cards too.  





I had originally sent in four cards using the owl punch but they only wanted this one for the Reader's Gallery.  It's a shame, cause the four of them looked good together, but I'm not going to complain.  You can check out the other three cards if you look up Punch - Owl punch on the left side bar.  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats sister dear, now you're a published author!!!! I seriously love your little owls, they are just soooooooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Aren't you the clever one! congratulations, you have amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm - aren't you the clever one! From the other sister!

    ReplyDelete