Wednesday 8 August 2012

Have you ever ..

Have you ever looked in a craft magazine and liked a layout or design so much you needed to copy it?  I do it all the time.  In my case it is usually a card and I generally get stumped because I don't have the same supplies that have been used in the original.  That was the case with this one.  


It was an ad in Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft for Alisa Tilsner, a SU demonstrator from ?Perth.  I liked the layout but didn't have the stamp set, Established Elegance.  

So this is my final result.  I still like hers much better so will keep working on it.  I have used Fresh Vintage, Baroque Motifs and the flourish is part of the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.



1 comment:

  1. I think yours looks lovely, the colours are good and the embellishments are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete