Monday 27 August 2012

Fox and Friends birthday card

At last I can show you something I have been working on recently.  In between tiling the laundry (finally) and all those things you have to do on the weekend I was able to make a card just for fun.  All the cards I have made recently have been for upcoming birthdays and I can't put them on here yet cause I don't want certain people to see them before they should!  (That sentence made sense in my head).

I was looking at all the little bits and pieces I have stamped out or punched when playing with other people's stuff and thought it would be good to try and use some of them up.  I love this little set and would have bought it if I had younger children. 

Once again I have used squares just because I like the look of them.  All the squares have been sponged around the edges, cause I like that too.  The little animals have been popped up for effect.  The greeting is from a set called Itty Bitty Banners, one available in the new catalogue.  Not long to go now.  


 
 Sorry, no close up.  I had an assistant photographer.  And no, it's not your eyes.  It is a little blurred. 

 

1 comment:

  1. This card is truly beautiful Cheryl. The colours are eye-popping, the animals extremely cute, and the design looks great. Congrats.

    PS time to have words with your assistant photographer, I thought my eyes were really bad xxx

    ReplyDelete