Friday 24 August 2012

My mess

I am sitting here in my mess of stuff trying to make a card for someone whose birthday is coming up next month, and nothing looks any good.  I want the card to look vintage, elegant and pretty and I am imagining Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  First problem; I have run out of BBlue.  Next problem; I don't know what stamp set to use, so I have pulled out almost every one I own and looked and thought and thought some more.  Then I looked at things I had stamped using other people's sets and tried to work something with that.  Then back to Apothecary Art and played with that for a while.  Then decided on Pool Party, but needed some paper to go with it.  So, pulled out all the bits of patterned paper that I had to find something to match.  Found that, but not sure if it works.  

So after sitting for a while, thinking for a long time and wasting cardstock, I have decided to leave it for another day.  Ever have days like that? 

So here are the pictures to show you what has been going on here over the last couple of days.  Nothing but mess!






 

2 comments:

  1. Am sure you will get the right idea for the right card soon, keep on thinking <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. See from next two blogs that you managed to get some work done <3

    ReplyDelete