Monday 6 August 2012

Petal Cone die

Look what I got - the petal cone die.  This was on my wish list for ages before I actually got the chance to buy it.  And you know what, now I can't remember why I wanted it so much.  I haven't had much of a chance to try it out yet and I do have a few more ideas for it, so stay tuned.  

When I try things out for the first time I generally use old cardstock, so this one is retired YoYo Yellow.




The end of the cone can be folded shut or left open, whichever you prefer.  Would be handy for those kids birthday party lolly bags. 

Stampin' Up Retirement List

As of Friday night, Stampin' Up have sold out of the following: 

Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Dotto Refill
Crimper
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
If you are after a bargain, my tip would be to grab some of the ink pads.  All of the colours are on special, some at $8.96 and others for $7.17.  From September all ink pads sold will be in the new design with the extra special foam which is supposed to give a better coverage when stamping, so all the old style are reduced.  If you were a fan of the 2010-2011 In colours; Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride, you had better start re-stocking before they are all sold out.  The Designer Series Papers are also reduced from $18.95 down to $14.21 and even $11.37.  You'd better get in soon.  

1 comment:

  1. This looks intriguing. Would love to see in 'real life' one day <3

    ReplyDelete