Wednesday 15 August 2012

Another old favourite

Another old favourite of mine, but these stamps were before my Stampin' Up days.  I have made a lot of cards overs the years using this set and many of them have been shaker cards with sand enclosed.  I did hear of one of them springing a leak in the mail, so the recipient got a bigger surprise than intended when it was opened. 


The beach houses stamp is from StampWorld and the kids are from Stamps et cetera.  The kids are popped up on dimensionals and the surfboard and float are coated in Glossy Accents.  Don't think I can ever part with these ones, even though they don't get used much now. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. It really sums up a day at the beach as a child - the float to keep us safe in the water. Having seen the swimming sheds in Victoria, I wish we'd had them in Sydney at the beaches we went to - and then some in Queensland also. I remember someone getting a card like this from you, with lots of sand, but I don't remember the sand creeping out of it, so sounds like we were lucky <3

    ReplyDelete