Friday 13 April 2012

Spinner card

As planned, I got together with relatives yesterday to have a "card day".  Lily, my 5 year old niece, also joined in the fun and had to make some cards with us too.   

I had printed off some instructions and had my first attempt at making a Spinner card.  I wanted to use the rocket ship from the Pun Fun set, and make it zoom across the page.  Well, it certainly moves, but would hate to be an astronaut inside it.  I actually thought it would slide across the card, but this thing spins out of control.  My techie daughter is making a little video so you can watch it move, so hopefully it works.  



Feeling sick yet?  Hopefully it stops spinning after a while.  Am going to have another go and will try and make something that goes around a whole card.  Will let you know if it works out. 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your techie daughter, I would definitely need to borrow her to help me if I was to set up a blog site. Love checking into yours every couple of days.

    Love this card, yeah it does tend to spin a little out of control, but it's so cute <3

    ReplyDelete