Wednesday 4 April 2012

Delicate Doilies

Delicate Doilies is a stamp set I fell in love with when I first saw it, although I haven't really used it as much as it deserves.  There are also beautiful Flirtatious Designer Series Papers to match, and for those who enjoy sewing, there are three fabrics available as well.  

These two cards are very similar in design and use  the Flirtatious papers in Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder.  The top motif has been stamped in VersaMark and embossed in white embossing powder. 



If you are interested in having a look at this set, the papers or fabrics, check out page 90 of the main catalogue.  

3 comments:

  1. Your two cards are beautiful. It is a very delicate and inspiring stamp set. I look forward to more, because you are right, it does deserve frequent use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the fabric, especially the one on far left, the delicate pink and white patterned one. So pretty. Assuming this is $19.95 per metre <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favourite too. Yes $19-95 per metre. I love the ruffle on the cardigan in the photo. Reminds me of mum, not sure why though.

      Delete