Monday 9 April 2012

Delicate Doilies Part 2

Hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekend.  We had a spectacular storm last night with lots of lightning and very heavy rain, about 35 mls, and this morning it is beautiful and sunny with a cool breeze.  Apparently we may have another storm tonight too. 

Over the weekend I had another play with the Delicate Doilies stamp set and below are two new cards to show you.  

The blue card is embossed in silver and parts of the main circle have been coloured in using Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade.  Have matted both pieces with some silver cardboard I found in the cupboard. And to finish off have added a bit of bling in the centre of the circle. 



Even though pink if not my favourite colour, I don't mind this card.  I have a stack of ribbon stashed away, both SU and non-SU, so this was a good way to use some up.  The background  has been stamped with Melon Mambo and Whisper White on Melon Mambo cardstock.  The bottom layer of the motif has been inked in Pretty in Pink and the top layer embossed in white and sponged with Pretty in Pink ink with pearls added this time. 


1 comment:

  1. You may be aware that I love pinks and purples, but, I like the blue one better here for some reason. I love the delicate pink top layer and the ribbon, but found the background a little too dark for it maybe?? Having said that, I do love the pearls on the pink snowflake-type top. Very pretty both of them <3

    ReplyDelete