Friday 6 April 2012

Patchwork patterns

I was trawling the internet the other day when I found a card that made me think of my sisters.  As some of you know one of them is a patchwork queen, so as I'm not good with the sewing stuff I had to give the paper version a try.  The original card was from here by Roz Begbie.  Roz had used some papers that have now retired, and as I had the same papers I did a direct copy.   



Then I decided to try a pink version.  I like the pink better with the white border.  Which do you prefer? I know they both need 'something' like a tag to finish them off, but it's such a beautiful day outside and I have a lounge chair and a book calling my name.  

Happy Easter, and enjoy your weekend.  



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Cheryl - you too can have the name of Patchwork Queen. I prefer the pink one too, but both look great. RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I prefer the pink one also, it's a soft pink, very delicate. Love the patchwork effect. I think the reason it looks better than the blue IS the white border around it. The blue patchwork tends to flow into the blue background whereas the pink patchwork is highlighted by the white. These would be beautiful cards for a baby boy / girl maybe?? <3

    ReplyDelete