Wednesday 11 April 2012

One more from The Open Sea

I had to wait until after the birthday to post this, cause I know his wife looks on here regularly, but hopefully the card has arrived by now. I have this bad habit of making cards in time, but then forgetting to put them in the post so I end up being late. I have to get more organised!

Even though we can't get this stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue any longer I will be very surprised if it doesn't make it into the new catalogue out later this year.  We all struggle with male cards and The Open Sea is perfect for men.  The recipient of this card lives by the beach and is into water activities and boats, but the more modern version.  


 


I'm going to a stamping day with friends on Thursday and then again on Friday, so hopefully will come back with new cards and ideas to share.


2 comments:

  1. Am sure W enjoyed his card. It looks goooooood <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site, love all your cards. Especially like the male boat cards. Might have to CASE them! Looking forward to seeing lots more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete