Thursday 15 October 2015

Wedding Cards Part 2

I should have actually put this card up first as it was the first one I made.  I now think it looks a little .... ?simple/plain compared to some of the others, but will see whether my customer likes it or not.  

This is done in Real Red with some DSP for a border and the Starburst framelits die.  The background is stamped using Baroque Motifs in VersaMark for a bit of interest on the red, but it doesn't really show up in the photo.  I found another old stamp for the sentiment, having to delete the word "Day" cause they may actually get the card before or after the wedding, and I like things to be correct if I can.  Added a few flowers and some bling to finish it off.  




My next card is another one I am not quite sure about.  This one is made using Pool Party and is loosely based on this one here from Sabrina.  After I had scored the front panel and matted it on white it then took ages to find the "right" ribbon.  It still looked a little overwhelmed on the front of the card, so I went hunting for something else to add and found this little flower that I thought did the job.   
 


Still a few more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment