Thursday 8 October 2015

Baby Girl Overalls Card

As promised, here is my girly version of the overalls card made earlier in the week.  Of course it had to be done in pink, even though I try to avoid doing the obvious.  







 The inside view of the cards - 


On the off chance that you would like to have an attempt at making one of these types of cards, I have tried to draw a template to help you out.  

The cards are made using an A4 sheet of cardstock cut longways down the centre.  If you're good at maths, you may notice that my measurements across don't always add up to 10.5 cms, the width of the card.  I started out cutting to these sizes, but as with a lot of what I make, it needs to be "tweaked" slightly at the end.   Use it as a rough guide, and if you need any help, let me know.  Email or comment is equally fine.  And if you do make an overall card, I would love to see how it turned out.  I have a feeling that these two won't be the last ones I make. 
 


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment