Thursday 16 July 2015

More sprinkles

Last week I showed you a card make using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  I'm sure you've seen so many cards made using this set with the cupcakes, cakes, baskets and trees, but here's a different one.  And I am pleased to say I thought of this one all on my own.  

To me, the icecream cone looked like a rocket nose and so that's how this card started.  I used the cone twice for the nose cone of the rocket, and then the basket for the end of the rocket.  I also attached another pointy bit for the front, added a window and then used the basket again (masked) as the flames.  I then stuffed up the background with too many stars, but overall I was pleased with the way it turned out.  If you plan on copying my idea, you will need to draw in the shape between the nose and the base.  I used a marker and then sponged the edges, but you'll figure out what works best for you.



So, now you have another reason to buy Sprinkles of Life, and help support Ronald McDonald House at the same time. 

1 comment: