Tuesday 28 July 2015

A sporty card


Wasn't it a beautiful weekend?  Lots of sunshine, perfect weather for working in the garden.  Roll on Spring. 

I had to make a birthday card a while ago for my great nephew who is sports mad, and as the sporting gene completely bypassed our family, I don't have any stamps remotely suitable for an 8 year old boy.  Fortunately I remembered I had the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, so set about making what I hope is a soccer ball.  I am sure Jack will tell me this looks nothing like a real soccer ball, but I'm helping him use his imagination.  The grass and sky were stamped using the "swipes" from Work of Art.  You can't really bling up an 8 year old boy card, but I did use lots of Glossy Accents on the number 8 to make it shine. 






1 comment:

  1. A very creative and clever card. Am sure Jack loved it x

    ReplyDelete