Thursday 30 October 2014

Magazine file cards

As promised, I have a few cards to show that I made to pop in the magazine file that I made for a friend.  

I was really happy with these first two.  They actually look so much better in real life rather than in these photos.  I have stamped the flourish from Baroque Motifs on here and then heat embossed in white, and then sponged over the corner with Pool Party to show off the flourish a little more.  There are two layers of Flower Shop flowers and then one of the stamps from Everything Eleanor was stamped behind.  A handmade button and string added and then a sentiment.



And this one uses the images from Postage Due stamped on Smoky Slate and heat embossed with white powder again, add some ribbon and a few "stamps" on top.  I really love this one - it's just a shame the image isn't a little bigger to cover the whole card.  But then I guess I would say it was too big.  
   


And last one for today, with Grunge Rock, probably something similar to what's already been seen on here, this time using Indigo Island cardstock. 
 


Another favourite to come.  Actually looking at all the cards I made, they are nearly all made with retired sets.  There are some sets I just can't part with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment