Thursday 16 October 2014

Christmas card class 2

Ready for another Christmas card, or am I just reminding you how soon Christmas will actually be here?  Drove past the local school in the holidays and they were counting down the days till Christmas.  Bit sad when the kids hadn't even come back from their break. 

This card was my next favourite from Saturday.  So simple, but looks good.  This was a combination of two ideas, the washi tape from Michelle le Breton, and another from Pinterest that I can't find now.  

When I first saw the washi tape in the catalogue, I wasn't really impressed.  But, it's actually not bad.  Easy to use and even though these colours are quite subtle, it's a good effect.  

I always knew I would have to purchase Endless Wishes stamp set right from the start, even though it doesn't really suit our Aussie Christmas theme.  There are a lot of sentiments in this set for Christmas which can be re-arranged to make lots of different greetings. 
So three levels of washi and some stamped snowflakes, with one and the greeting embossed in silver.  Add a bit of bling, and ... nice!



1 comment:

  1. Now I really really LOVE this card. Love the colour and the delicate nature of the design. Love the button tied with string and the glittery strips. Terrific card xxxx

    ReplyDelete