Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas card class

We had our (maybe) final card class for the year on the weekend, and of course the theme had to be Christmas cards, so some of the products in the latest Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up got a bit of a work out.  

The first card was my favourite.  It was cased from Michelle Andrews and as I loved the design so much, I copied it down to the last detail, inside and out.  Have a look at her blogsite for a couple of great ideas using the Festival of Trees set.  


The embossing folder is a new one too for Christmas - Lucky Stars, but you could also use this for birthdays, or pretty much any occasion where you want to add a bit of texture.  Santa has been coloured in with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, which I am just starting to get the hang of, and the JOY banner popped up on dimensionals.  

As I said, my favourite, so thanks Michelle for the idea.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the red card with stars, they great. Santa looks terrific, well done. Would you out a greeting on the White cloud-like shape?

    ReplyDelete