Tuesday 21 October 2014

Christmas card class - Bright and Beautiful Stars

I'm back with another couple of cards from our class a few weeks ago. Bright and Beautiful is another very popular set from the Holiday catalogue, and what's not to like.  These stars look so "beautiful" when embossed, but are every pretty specky when they are not.  

For my card I chose to emboss with silver powder, and then added some silver sparkle behind in a larger size star with the framelits that match.  I wanted to use a "regal" looking colour as the card base, so chose Night of Navy.  At the class, I gave people their choice of cardstock colour to use, and also had a few different designs of cards using the stars, but most chose to replicate this one.  Makes you feel good when they do that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment