Thursday 23 October 2014

Christmas card Class - Holiday Home

I really loved the Holiday Home set when I first saw it in the catalogue, but wondered whether I would really get much use from it.  I'll pop up a few other cards using this set later, but you can use this set for a few different occasions.  You may recall a "Welcome to your new home" card I posted a few weeks ago.  Well, this is the Christmas version.  

We all struggled a little making this card.  The hardest part was getting the post it notes evenly arranged to form the mask before we started sponging.  Once that was done though, it was pretty straight forward.  I have used Night of Navy, then Marina Mist and finally Bashful Blue sponging for the background scene over a circle mask for the moon.  And because we were using photopolymer  stamps, we were able to make Santa and his sleigh travel in an arc instead of straight across.  



Yes, that is a smudge above my sleigh.  I must remember to pop the cards in plastic before class so they don't get damaged. Never mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment