Tuesday 20 August 2013

Welcome Baby Card

On Friday I became a great aunt again to my nephew's first child - a girl named Emily.  I have previously shown you the cards that I had made,  a blue and a pink one.  I still like these cards and will use them for someone in the future, but I wanted to make a more baby card for this latest addition.  

I pulled out Fox and Friends, an oldie but a good one and chose Pretty in Pink cardstock and ink with a touch of Sahara Sand.  The whole card was sprayed with shimmer so it sparkles.  






Welcome to the world Emily.  I look forward to meeting you one day. 


2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful and was very well received. Shona's mum was impressed and asked if you sold your cards. Emily is beautiful and looks forward to meeting Great Aunty Cheryl some time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card, well worthy of Emily. The pink is such a pretty pink. Am sure a lot of people would have been impressed with this card - I was <3

    ReplyDelete