Tuesday 27 August 2013

Another interpretation

Think back to the cards designed for the class on Saturday a while ago.  I thought you may be interested to see the same design in different colours.  

Occasionally I just have the basics cardstock cut out and let people choose their own colour scheme for cards.  I find it interesting to see what colours other people put together and the way they think.  Now there was a bit of discussion about the colour scheme in these cards because they were my least favourite of the in colours; Pistacchio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  But I was proved wrong.  They do actually look good together.  Jean, a public apology - sorry for doubting you. 


 


And then the honeycomb card and its different versions. 


I have heard some people always make 2 versions of the same card, just in different colours.  Probably not a bad idea. 
 

1 comment:

  1. All these cards look lovely. Funny isn't it how you see a colour and don't like it, but then either you or someone else uses it and it appears totally different. Makes you think doesn't it that we shouldn't judge people on how they at first seem to us, but we should get to know them and our opinion may very well change. Well most of the time it does change anyway - can think of a few instances where my opinion did not change. Y<3

    ReplyDelete