Thursday 8 August 2013

Morning Meadow

Morning Meadow is a hostess set from the latest Stampin' Up catalogue, and one I knew I had to get.  I really like all the images from the set, especially the flower and branch.  

I debated over using this card in the class for a long time as it looked a little plain, but there is a bit of work involved in it, especially cutting.  First the white panel had to be scored in both directions, then the two branches of blossom had to be cut out and then also some of the tiny flowers in pink needed to be cut.  I had already pre-cut a few for them to save some time. We used one of our new clay buttons in the centre of the flower and also the beautiful ruffle stretch trim in Strawberry Slush.  




I think it was well received.  I know I would like to receive a card like this. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I would love to receive it also. Love the little ruffle. Thinking it would look great done in purple also :))))

    ReplyDelete