Thursday 29 August 2013

Happy Father's Day

This is the card my Dad will receive for Father's Day.  It is not a Stampin' Up image, and at the moment I can't actually remember which company it comes from.  A few of the sections have been stamped on different coloured cardstock and then stuck over the base design.  Some parts have also been highlighted with Glossy Accents to make them shine like the clock face, buckles on the bands of his hat and his bowtie.  





I still think the background is a little white even though there is sponging on the edges - should have done a little more. 

Wish I could be with my dad on Sunday but he is too far away to visit for a weekend.  Still, he knows I love him. 


1 comment:

  1. What a good daughter you are - I haven't sent our father a Fathers Day card and it's too late now :(. This is a very wise old owl picture and is lovely. Y<3

    ReplyDelete