Thursday 22 August 2013

Another bag with SU fabric

My sister has been busy again making bags with some SU fabric.  Thought you might be interested.  Her husband has told her she should make a few more and try to sell them on ebay, and she is trying to decide whether to or not.  



I was told that this bag has 6 different fabrics used on it - I only found 5 but obviously I wasn't looking hard enough.  Inside is a strip which has a key chain for keys and phone to be attached so you don't lose them.  Clever.



2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous bag and very "wantable". I don't much about eBay as a business, but I reckon it is worth a try and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside has top strip and bottom - as does the inside - so that makes 4. The flower is made up of 2 different fabrics - only one of them is used in the handle so that adds another 2. That's where the 6 comes from <3

    ReplyDelete