Friday 26 October 2012

Falling leaves

While I had French Foliage out on the desk I had a go at this card.  It is a direct copy of a card I found on the internet somewhere.  Not sure who it belongs to now, but if it's yours, thank you - I liked it so much I copied you.  

 


Now I probably did it the hard way by making up a template with a square cut out of the middle, but I guess you could just mask off the outside areas with post it notes.  You could also just lay the ink pad down in the middle of the cardstock, but this won't give a very thorough coverage (maybe the new ink pads will work better), so I dragged the ink pad along a couple of times, dug it into the corners and then sponged over the lighter parts.  The leaves were stamped on with Black StazOn and the water droplets were inked with Lucky Limeade, the same as the centre colour.  Matted on black and and then onto Limeade cardstock.  I liked it so much I made a few more for the males in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment