Wednesday 24 October 2012

A triangle square

I saw something like this on the internet and it appealed to my sense of squares.  

 


I pulled out French Foliage for this card and randomly stamped (have I mentioned before there is no such thing as randomly stamped images - we always stamp where we think it will look best!) on a square of white cardstock.   As I am not good at cutting straight at the best of times I have used Nestabilities to cut out the squares, and then the white square was cut on the diagonal to make four triangles.  Add some string wrapped around and a sentiment and it's done. 

Happy birthday to my big sister in Queensland.  Hope it's a good day.  

1 comment:

  1. Big sister says thank you for birthday greetings and thank you for beautiful cards xxx

    ReplyDelete