Monday 3 September 2012

Male birthday

This one was made for Greg's birthday.  Not one of my better ones, but once again I was in a bit of a hurry.  


The stamp set here is Stitched Stocking and there were five different types of socks and you could also get a punch to cut them out.  Great for male cards.


Greg usually thinks of something clever for me for Mother's Day and my birthday, but when his time comes around I am usually stuck for an idea.  Mind you, everything he wants or needs is either soooo expensive or it's something he needs to pick out, so unfortunately this year for his birthday we gave him T shirts, boxers and a book called Velocity.  The others were a necessity, but he is really enjoying the book.   

We had our almost 6 year old niece stay with us on Saturday night.  She came down so she could spend time with the kids and us and also "craft" with her aunt.  It was lovely having a little person interested in all my stuff.  Lily made a card for her Dad for Father's Day and a little petal cone die basket for herself.  It had so much stuck to it, but it actually looked quite good.  I hope she comes again soon.    


1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. It made me smile as I thought of all the times I gave my dad socks as a guft growing up :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete