Wednesday 12 September 2012

A couple of oldies

I haven't anything new to show again, so have had to search back into the archives.  I have a class coming up in two weeks and am working on that, but nothing I can show you yet.  

This first card was made using the flower from the Asian Artistry Hostess set.  I have just stamped it randomly, even though someone told me there is no such thing as stamping randomly - we always place it where it would look best apparently.  So, this has just been stamped and then coloured with the blender pen and then a greeting added. 




 And the elephant from this card was in a previous mini catalogue and is called Baby Steps.  The diagonal stamp was not a SU one.  The card was made for a friend who just had a baby.  Green for a baby girl?  You know I don't like traditional colours.


Hope to have something new to show you on Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. Your flower card is very pretty, delicate flowers. Lovely colour.

    Your elephant baby card is really gorgeous, love the green and pink and think it VERY suitable for a baby girl <3

    ReplyDelete