Monday 10 September 2012

A little vintage

What a great weekend. We had a family BBQ lunch on Saturday, and a lazy day on Sunday.  Just what was needed.  Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  

I also had a little clean up of my stuff on Friday afternoon.  You know all those little bits and pieces you seem to collect on the way.  Like when you go to someone's house and use their stamp sets and stamp random images with the idea in your head to make something with later.  And then you never remember what you were going to use them for!  Well I went through all that and packaged the bits in a cute little box for my neice Lily to use.  Took them up on Saturday and she wanted to start creating right away.  

This is the card I made for my mother in law's birthday.  The lady is not a Stampin' Up image, but I think she is just so elegant and needed a simple old world type card. The card is a gate fold card and I have used Crumb Cake and and Early Expresso inks.  



And the inside ...







 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Cheryl, very elegant. I now know how to make this card - woo hoo <3

    ReplyDelete