Wednesday 5 September 2012

Indigo Birthday

At last something I really liked and enjoyed working on.  In an earlier post where I was saying I had so much stuff on my desk and so many ideas of what I wanted to do and needed to have it looking just right, this was one of the cards I was working on.  This was for one of my friends who makes the most amazing things, cards, scrapbooking and off the page stuff, so I needed this one to be good.  

I bought some of the 12 x 12 textured cardstock (see the grainy lines through it) and Island Indigo is one of my favourites at the moment.  Teamed with Lucky Limeade and the look is very crisp (in my opinion - you may think otherwise).  All edges have been sponged and inked up with the french script and water droplets from French Foliage and the butterfly is on vellum with white embossing powder.  Add one of the stamps from Apothecary Art, coloured with a blender pen and then cut with Framelits.  




As you can see, I even did an inside for it. 
 

Two more extra special ones coming up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, this card is really beautiful. Love the colours. Are you thinking of something special to make for me for my birthday???

    ReplyDelete