Wednesday 26 September 2012

Another Framelits card

You can tell I love my framelit dies by the number of times I use them.  This is another card from Saturday.  People had a choice of this card, which was a little more involved, and the next one I will post.  Even now I think this one needs something more, but I ran out of ideas and time.  



The image is from one of the new stamp sets that I absolutely had to have.  The set is called Serene Silhouettes and has four stamps, this one, Friday's design,  a solid circle with a branch of flowers and a butterfly, and lastly a set of three trees, all obviously in silhouette.   

The stamp was coloured in with markers first and then cut out with the framelits.  A piece of Cherry Cobbler was also cut out with the next biggest  framelit and we used the new Paper Piercing Pack around the edge.  You can't see very well in the photos but there is a tiny line of pinholes all around the edges of the red framelit shape.  Next we used the Edgelits Dies on the white with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder.  And finally the Stripes Embossing folder for the final piece of Cherry Cobber.  

One of the ladies changed the design slightly and hers is below.  I think that maybe that's what was needed - a sentiment of some sort and the white backed with Cherry Cobbler.  

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, the colours look great. Somehow the second card does look 'brighter' than the first, but I think that they both look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete