Friday 7 September 2012

A 6 year old card

No, I don't mean the card is 6 years old, I meant the card is for a six year old.  

This is for my niece, the one who came and played crafty with me last weekend.  The card needed to be bright and colourful and something suitable for a girly girl.  My options were owls, butterflies or cupcakes.  Lily really is more of a princess/shopper type kid, but you have to work with what you got!

I know it's the same layout as one before, but ...


And the inside ....


By the time I had finished, it was after 8.00 so no natural light for photography, only flash. 

And the chaos left behind ....

 

2 comments:

  1. this card is too cute. Love the colours, am sure Lily loved this. Loved seeing the left-over 'mess' after your creative work <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I'm sure she will enjoy it. The colours are great - girly and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete