Monday 18 June 2012

Something old and something ... old

As Saturday was such a miserable day I had the opportunity to spend most of it my room doing a bit of tidying up, messing up and playing with my stuff.  I have half made lots of cards getting ready for a new class in July and have so many ideas running through my head for new things to try, but unfortunately I don't have any completed projects.  So have gone back through some cards made last year to show you.  

This card was made around the time of the 2011 catalogue cause it uses each of the current In colours released last year; Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.  We made this card at a class held around that time and I wanted to show the new colours.  The stamp set is Sweets for the Sweet and the pin wheels were popped up and one of the Designer Brad used in the middle.   


This card was made around the time of the promotion for the Ice Cream Parlor ribbon and buttonsThe flowers are from the For Everything set. 


Back soon, hopefully with something new. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pinwheels, love the colours and the white backing paper with the dots. The buttons on the flowers stand out really well, a very cute card <3

    ReplyDelete