Friday 29 June 2012

Another reason to smile

This card is one of the cards we will be making in a forthcoming class.  The Reason to Smile promotion ends at the end of the month, so if you are interested in this set you had better hurry.   It can be yours free with a purchase of over $125-00 or you can buy it individually.  Let me know if you are interested.  

This card is called an easel card because of the way it can lie flat for postage, but then it will stand up like an easel.  I had originally decided not to purchase the new Labels Collection Framelits, but they really are worth it.  It's such a lovely shape and I love the way you can frame it with a larger shape.  So easy.  





Added these two photos so you can see why it's called an Easel Card - it props itself behind the front panel. 



3 comments:

  1. I love the colour, I love the frame shape and I especially love the background 'dots'. That's really cute how it stands up by itself. Well done <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was doing this class. It looks great. Maybe I'll have to go back to work so that I can afford a "Big Shots" machine and templates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm looking forward to doing this class. Love the color and the way you use this stamp set Cheryl

    ReplyDelete