Wednesday 27 June 2012

Manhattan copy

Hey, scroll down and look at the number of visitors to this site.  It's over 1000!!  I guess about 100 of those would have been me in the beginning when I kept on checking up on whether I had posted properly, but now I seem to know what I'm doing, it must mean other people are looking too.  So, if you are one of the regular people who check out what I have been up to - Thank you.  

This card is a direct copy of a very popular card a few months back when the Manhattan Flower embossing folder first came out.  Sometimes it takes me a while to catch on to the current trend, but I get there in the end.  



Fifth Avenue Floral is the stamp set used here and this combines well with the embossing folder.  Sadly it looks like Fifth Avenue will be retiring at the end of August and will not make it into our new catalogue if the American catalogue is anything to go by.  The cardstock and ink are Soft Suede, which just goes to prove that this colour is not just for males.  

3 comments:

  1. Whilst this card looks good, it's not one of my favourites. Sorry. I think it's the flowers design that I'm not keen on, although it looks much better in the embossing section on the front.

    I'm a regular visitor to your blog, so thanks for the good wishes, although you might not want me to comment any more. Oh well, I'll just have to think it in future <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The colours look great too. Love all the cards with the embossing on. I usually log on about 2 or 3 times a week too to see what's new. Have recommended your site to lots of people too. You're doing a great job. RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a very elegant card. I stamp (share) with two friends who live nearby. It's a shame we don't have that set "in the family" (that's what we say when one of has something the others share. It is a great system as we optimise our options for goodies).
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete