Monday 11 June 2012

Beautiful Wings

Have I mentioned how much I love my Big Shot cutting machine.  It was a big expense, but well worth it.  I am slowly buying embossing folders and dies to use in it, and love the fact that you are not limited to just one particular company's products.  

My card has been made using the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the base and then one of the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Dies.  Beautiful Wings comes with five different size butterflies and all of them have some form of texturing on them.  The butterfly chosen for this card is the 2nd largest one with embossed dots.  Have used the old faithful squares and changed it slightly by using circles as well.  And also a little bit of bling to make it sparkle.  



Wouldn't it be great to be able to fly away somewhere warm at the moment.  I am over this cold weather, and it's only just started!  One of my family needs to win a large amount of money and shout us all a trip to ... Tahiti sounds nice. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card, the circles are are a great variation. The colours are lovely too. I too love my Big Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely Cheryl. The butterflies stand out so well cause they're on white background and then the colour underneath, gives them a real 'punch'. Love the little bling on the butterflies.

    Will have to buy ticket to win us that trip, yes Tahiti does sound noice <3

    ReplyDelete