Tuesday 4 August 2015

Bon Voyage

Lately, it seems like almost everyone I know is away on a holiday, just been on a holiday or planning a big holiday.  Ever get the feeling fate is trying to tell you to do something? Maybe one day it will be us.  

My card today is a bon voyage card made for a friend who recently traveled around parts of Europe on a cruise, and had a fantastic time away.  I had to make something quickly (cause once again I left it to the last minute), and I was disappointed to find I don't own a stamp that says something along the lines of "happy holiday" or "bon voyage".  Will have to try and rectify that in the future as I know I am going to need it again soon.  Without a sentiment my card looks a little bare, but its meaning couldn't be mistaken. 


1 comment:

  1. I like the vintage look of these pictures. Looks great 😉

    ReplyDelete