Thursday 13 August 2015

Female birthday card

Now it's time for the female birthday card.  

My card today uses the Blended Bloom stamp, which was originally designed to be coloured with Blendabilities.  I was never really any good at colouring with these, and I'm still working on my skills with blender pens, so I decided to stamp in VersaMark and then heat emboss in white.  I prefer sponging with daubers, so that's how I created a little depth with my image here.  I also pulled out the scoring board to score a few lines in the background and then added Crumb Cake leaves behind the flower.  The "Happy" is from one of my latest purchases, the "Hello You Thinlits, which I bought in the bundle with "Crazy About You" stamp set.  I'm not too sure how much use I'll get from these thinlits (other sentiments include hello, thanks and you), but I guess you find out if you keep looking.  



1 comment:

  1. I've this card, in particular I like the Happy lettering xx

    ReplyDelete