Tuesday 11 August 2015

Male birthday card

Here's another birthday card that's relatively easy to make and looks pretty good too.  I can't remember whose design it is, or even find where I pinned it, so cannot give them direct credit.  So, if this is your card, thanks. 

 
And this is my card.  Firstly, I didn't have the same DSP so had to find a substitute for that, and then I didn't have the same coloured cardstock.  And I also didn't have the original designer's skill at photography.  

It was relatively easy to make.  Just a strip of DSP, then a slightly larger strip of white cardstock, then a larger strip of black cardstock, stuck down in the centre of the card.  Two different sized stars cut out, with a bit of paper piercing around the larger star and a sentiment placed across the star. 
  


 

Why don't you have a go and make your own version? 

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea - so simple yet very effective. Will definitely try it, although I don't have much in the way of DSP. Thanks. I am enjoying watching your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree it is good to read your blog again Cheryl. Have spent ages setting up yet another google account so I can comment, just so you know tat people are reading your words and looking at your beautiful creations xx

    ReplyDelete