Thursday 20 August 2015

Looks like this is a week for retired products.  Sorry about that.  I don't own all that many stamps, ..... yet.  

I was reading a forum the other day where people were discussing how many Stampin' Up sets they owned.  I think the most (that anyone admitted to) was 485.  I couldn't believe that one person could own so many.  Imagine the space they would take up.  And it would be so hard to choose which set to use each time.  So no, I really don't have that many, mine wouldn't even reach 50.  But back to the card.  

It's a spinner card for my niece's 2nd birthday. 




2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little card for a cheeky little monkey's birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily loves the card. Showed us on Friday. Love this stamp set as it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete