Wednesday 11 July 2012

Fifth Avenue birthday

A while ago I saw a card using More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry, and liked the colour combo, so as I needed to make a bright card for a relative's birthday I thought I would give them a go.  I'm not quite sure I have done them justice, but I still like the colours together. 

The stamp is from Fifth Avenue floral, and the sentiment from very old retired set, the name of which I can't recall.  The frame is one of the Designer Frames Embossing Folders, another thing on my wish list.  





3 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and cheerful, it would have been a delight to receive. Did you 'mask'the rich razzleberry flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some of them were masked. I only cut out two of the shapes as masks, but sometimes needed three when they all joined. That's why some of them overlap - they weren't supposed to though.

      Delete
  2. I love the colours in this one <3 I'd be happy if you sent me this one. Hope you're working on something outstanding for my birthday <3 xx

    ReplyDelete