Friday 20 July 2012

Apothecary favourite

As promised, this one is my favourite from Saturday.  I am not usually a pink girl, but this card just appeals to me.  Could be the fact that I am really liking the new Framelits and Apothecary Art set.  



Have also used one of the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, rows of tiny little hearts that are raised up, and some of the Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride.  The flowers have been coloured with a blender pen and some of the flower centres have a little bit of Kindy Glitz added for that extra sparkle.  

If you are looking at the shape of the centre imaging thinking that it isn't cut too well and the shape is different to yours, you're right.  This card was designed BEFORE I got my Framelits so I had to hand cut the shape.  Imagine how much better it would look if I used the Big Shot and cut them out.  When they were made by everyone on Saturday they looked much better. 

1 comment:

  1. I so love the little embossed hearts, they are just so cute. This is, once again, a very beautiful card. Love the colours and design <3

    ReplyDelete