Wednesday 4 July 2012

Baby Dinosaur

Here is another card made last year, but he is just so cute that I need to put him up here.  I was trying to find the instructions for him to share with you, but it's out there in the land of internet somewhere hiding from me.  He's made with different punches and a little bit of freehand cutting.  His head and tail are freehand, body is an oval punch, egg a larger oval cutting system, eyes are from the owl punch, scales and hands are from the boho blossoms punch.  A group of ladies made this, but to make it easier I had already precut and punched most of the body pieces.  I think the secret to making him look good is in the sponging around the edges to give a bit more definition.  He certainly looks like he partied a bit too hard, or maybe he's just a bit sad.  Lots of fun to make though.  


Am working on another dinosaur, so will show you him soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I still have these instructions if you want them. SMS me tomorrow and I will scan in and email to you if you would like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dinosaur looks so sad, but he's so cute <3

    ReplyDelete