Monday 16 July 2012

Concord Fifth Avenue

On Saturday I was able to spend the day with a clever and generoous group of ladies who love to craft.  There is always something new to show and share with each other, and I really enjoy our get togethers.  Over the week I will show you the cards we made. One card you have already seen on here last week, but this one was designed by my sister in law who cut out all the pieces required so all we had to do was stamp, cut and stick together.  I forgot to do my insert, but just imagine there is another flower stamped inside on a white background.  Very nice!




This is another type of easel card which folds flat for posting.  The card base was Concord Crush, a lovely deep blue/violet and Wisteria Wonder, the lighter mauve.  The two Concord flowers have been embossed with white powder and the Wisteria flower was just stamped with Concord ink.  I popped a few pearls on the butterfly just because I could.  
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours of this card, the flowers look good too, but mostly I love the way it sits up like on an easel. Well done. Good idea for the pearls on butterfly also <3

    ReplyDelete