Thursday 29 March 2012

One more Rue Des Fleurs

Remember with film cameras, because they were quite expensive to get developed, you took two or three photos and you hoped that you would get one good shot.  Well it has just occurred to me that I can put more than one shot of a card on here.  Takes me a while, but I get there in the end.  So I have put in another photo of the umbrella card so you can see the background with the water drops and also the Edgelits border in more detail.  This is actually two separate sheets of white cardstock borders layered over each other for effect.  


The fourth card from this new stamp set is the trumpet.  At least I think it's a trumpet.  Wal, you will have to correct me if I am wrong.  This image has been stamped on white and cut out and then the image is also stamped in VersaMark randomly on the background of the main card. The underneath card is Island Indigo and top is Lucky Limeade. 



3 comments:

  1. I love this trumpet one - what set does it come in? Love the way you have done it too - as usual. RW

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo Cheryl
    Yvonne shared your blog with her Tuesday evening quilting group. I now have you on my own blog and am checking on your work whenever you update yours.
    I love your cards and will now "have to have the Rue Des Fleur".
    Thank you
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking Nikki. I had a look at yours too earlier in the week and saw I was in your blog list. I got a bit excited then!! I love your time theme, and really liked your clock cards. Also had a look at another couple of sites on your blog list and have now bookmarked a few of them too.

      Delete