Wednesday 28 March 2012

Another new stamp, and thanks

Well, my sisters have been busy over the last few days telling their friends about my new blogsite, so if you are just popping in I would like to tell you a bit about this site.  I was encouraged to start this by my family (husband and two kids), and as I don't have a job at the moment it was the perfect opportunity to start.  I had told a few of my friends about my blog, but Yvonne, Robyn and Janelle have all been spreading the word, for which I am grateful and very humbled.  

All the cards are made with Stampin' Up products unless otherwise stated.  Why?  Cause I like that everything is designed to match.  There are inks, cardstock, ribbons and brads available in the same colour and they also have a huge range of stamp sets and accessories that again are all designed to coordinate with each other.  They also sell their cardstock in "Collections" so you know that each colour will compliment with the others. 

So I hope you enjoy having a look, and feel free to comment or question.  

As you may know I like the look of squares on squares, and this simple card uses the pen from the Rue Des Fleurs set.  It's not a stamp that I think will get used a lot by me, but who knows.  


Colours used are Early Expresso and Taken with Teal (no longer available) and the edges have been sponged.  The centre square has been raised with Glue Dots.   

No comments:

Post a Comment