Sunday 11 March 2012

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my new website.  My family have been at me for some time now that I should have my own blog, so thanks to my family for encouraging me, and especially Kaitlin for setting this up.  

I hope to be able to share with you what I have been up to, and to encourage you to start using what you have bought (Beth and Linda take note!)

Most of my cards will be made using Stampin' Up supplies, but an odd non SU product may sneak in some time.  I spend a lot of time looking on other websites, so some of my cards are influenced or CASED* from others I have seen.   If I am able to remember where I saw the original card I will give the person credit, otherwise please take it as a compliment that I have CASED your design.

Sale-a-bration is still on until the end of this month, so the first lot of cards will be using the products from that catalogue - the first card was just a practice run.    

* CASED means, as far as I can gather from the blog world, copy and share everything or copy and slightly edit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment