Wednesday 23 October 2013

More Christmas Cards

Sorry, but I still have a few more Christmas cards to show.  I told you I made a few extras to show.  

If you enjoy making your own Christmas cards, but are not that keen on stamping, then this card may be something you could do.  I have used some leftover Christmas papers from last year and simply created 3 strips or banners, attached a strip of cardstock with a sentiment and used one of the coloured buttons made with the Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds kit.  I am sure your friends would be happy to receive something like this. 


But with a little stamping you could create a card with a little more sparkle by using a swirl or flourish, emboss it with silver or gold in this case, attach a sentiment on an ornament shape with a bit of ribbon and another relatively easy one to do.  I stamped both layers of Cherry Cobbler at the same time and inserted a piece of white matt just to bring it out a little.  A little more involved, but still very Christmasy. 
 


And I have to wish my big sister a very happy big ??th birthday for Thursday.  Hopefully your family will spoil you this year and take you somewhere special for dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the first card the best, but second is lovely too.

    Your big sister had a wonderful birthday and feels so blessed to have received such a wonderful gift from you. Can't wait till you post pictures and everyone ca see what a beautiful job you did x x x x

    ReplyDelete